Friday, October 31, 2008

week 10: Desktop Publishing

I loved Desktop Publishing. I just wished that we spent more time on it, because it was something that I havn't worked with much. A problem that i had was that,.... i didn't have the program at my house so i wasn't able to work on it, as much as i usually do.

The way that i felt about the brochure this week was....I felt a little bit rushed. To me, this assignment was harder than the powerpoint....But that could be b/c we had two week on the Powerpoint.

The only muddy part was when I trying to get stuff to appear right, b/c the tools are in different locations than in word.

As i have said I loved Desktop Publishing. You can create all sorts of stuff with it, for example bussiness cards. Something that i would create for my future classroom would be a little magizeing type syllabuse thing. This thing would give them a peak of what we were going to do this year, and little example of it. Also it would have my comference time, and different places to go on the web if the student was having trouble; also it would all of the other teachers. I would do this b/c it would be very helpful to the student, and probably interesting with all of the pictures.

No comments: